Every minute your blog is online, you are being judged.
Whether it’s your content, your user experience, your brand, or everything in between.
If SEO hasn’t been the top of mind for you, and maybe it still isn’t, then I urge you to start making it a part of your business and blog this very moment.
This is not your average course where we just implement strategies, I am taking you behind the scenes on the FOUNDATION of SEO, because let’s be blunt here, how many of you actually understands how a search engine work?
SEO is NOT about:
- implementing a few strategies to improve your ranking;
- keyword or link stuffing;
- a do-it-once-and-be-done process.
SEO is, in a nutshell, how your blog and site functions from a quality perspective.
In this 8-day course, you are going to learn:
- How search engines work
- Why your content strategy need to be revisited, again
- Tools that you can use to keep your site quality in check
- How to conduct an SEO audit on your own
- Key website quality metrics to look out for
- The user experience perspective
- Plus much more!